Christmas is knocking in the door, so everyone is ready to do a party. Whether you are hosting the party or going as a guest leave cookies, and cocktails to someone else and bring the sweet treat cupcakes. Cupcakes are delicious dessert and It is almost perfect for all occasions, especially when it is Christmas time. Christmas cupcakes are perfect for the Christmas party. Sometimes you want to do something extra for your guest than your usual number of Christmas cookies. So these fluffy vanilla cupcakes topped with colorful whipped cream and sprinkle with colorful toppings, this cupcake recipe will stay a year-round favorite.
Calorie Per Serving-167 Kcal Total fat-4.7 gm Protein-3gm
Prep Time- 15 Mins Cook Time- 30 Mins Total Time- 45 Mins
- 1/4 Cup Butter.
- 3/4 cup Sugar.
- 2 Eggs.
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence.
- 5.1 and 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- 2tsp Baking Powder.
- 2tsp Baking Soda.
- 1/4 tsp Salt.
- Preheat the oven to 160’C and line the muffin cup with papers.
- Take a large bowl then sift the butter and sugar. Then whisk together until the light and fluffy with the help of hand blender.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat well after adding each addition. Also, add the vanilla essence and mix well.
- In another bowl beat together all-purpose flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Then add this dry mixture to that wet ingredients slowly and beating up until it mixes well.
- Distribute evenly the cupcake liners 3/4 with this batter and bake in the oven for about 25 mins until slightly golden on the top. You can check with a toothpick inserted into the middle which will come out clean.
- Cool the cupcakes in the tin for 10 minutes, then remove from the muffin tin and cool on the rack completely before frosting.
Some Important Notes
- Check the measurements of the ingredients properly.
- The measurement of the flour is valuable. So fluff the flour with your measuring cup to lighten it.
- It is also important to not over-mix the batter. As a result, over mixed cupcakes will end up dense and squat.
- Baking powder and baking soda both have used in the recipe, so the cupcakes stand tall and fluffy.
- Cupcakes can be frozen for up to 3 months. Keep overnight in the refrigerator and frost as desired.
- Frosted cupcakes covered and store in the refrigerator for up to three days. Bring it to room temperature just before serving.
Fostering Of Cupcakes
Once you have secured a cupcake recipe, you’re ready to begin decorating techniques to create your dessert look as great as it tastes. So, the next thing is decorating or fostering the cupcakes. For the decoration part, we need the whipped cream recipe. However, this recipe makes a nice and thick whipped cream without gelatin for the piping of cupcakes. For this recipe components that you need:
- Cold Water
- 1 packet of Whipped Cream Powder(Personally preferred )
Firstly, mix the whipped cream powder with the cold water and freeze for 15 mins to 20 mins. Now blend this mixture with the help of hand blender(You can use..) to make airy cream. You can also add some food color as per your requirements.
It is a super easy frosting recipe.However, you can make 6 cupcakes and still had frosting back. But of course, it depends on how much you want.
Now the cream is ready. So the next thing to talk about is frosting. The consistency of the cream is important. However, the concern is to make your frosting so that it’s just right. It’s all about the balance between the thickness and volume given by the powdered whipped cream and milk or water, which soften the frosting.
In this cupcake recipe Cupcakes are certainly simpler than cakes, so you mainly need your piping bags, piping tips, an offset spatula, and some sprinkles. Here are 6 easy fostering ideas that you can try at your home.
To create this look, keep the piping bag perpendicular to the cupcake.Then start from the outer side of the cupcake and spiral around in a circle to the get structure.Loosen the pressure and pick the bag away.Then add some colorful round shape ball sprinkles (you can buy from ) to the top of the frosting for this beautiful look.
To create this look, keep the piping bag perpendicular to the cupcake. Start piping from the outer side of the cupcake and spiral around in a circle to the get structure. Now similarly, add the choco syrup to this cupcake from the outer side to the inner one. Then add some sliced KitKat as toppings to this cupcake to get this beautiful look.
In this cupcake recipe, to prepare this look, hold the piping bag perpendicular to the cupcake. Start piping from the outward side of the cupcake and spiral around in a circle to get the structure. Loosen the pressure and pick the bag away. After that complete with some crushed pink-colored candy canes to the top of the whipped cream for this look.
To create this look, hold the piping bag perpendicular to the cupcake. Start piping from the outer edge of the cupcake and spiral around in a circle. As you complete a full circle, continue piping, moving inward for full rotation. Release the pressure and pull the bag away. After that the toppings add choco syrup in a circle and decorate with colorful Gems.
To create this look, hold the piping bag perpendicular to the cupcake. Again start piping from the outer edge of the cupcake and spiral around in a circle. As you complete a full circle, continue piping and moving inward for full rotation. Release the pressure and pull the bag away. After that add the toppings of rainbow vermicelli sprinkles for this beautiful look.
In this cupcake recipe, to build this look, hold the piping bag perpendicular to the cupcake. Start from the outer side of the cupcake. Begin piping from the outward side of the cupcake and spiral around in a circle to get the structure. As you complete a full circle, then release the pressure and pull the piping bag (Try this) away.
After that fostering this with the chocolate dust to the top the cake and decorate with some choco chips for this look.
So there you produce it. We have discussed our most used and favorite methods of frosting cupcakes. However, I hope you found it to be helpful. A little practice makes excellent, so go on and master your new cupcake frosting techniques.