Bacon Egg Tacos, which is a traditional Mexican dish made of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling. With yummy bacon filling and salsa, sauce enjoys the Mexican tacos made by us. These easy Bacon Egg Tacos are a delicious and healthful way to start the morning. Moreover it is an another excellent recipe for your leftover ham. Store your tacos high with veggies, salsa, cheese and of course the bacon to get these tacos nothing short of delicious. You can extemporize this recipe with your choice vegetables, also a little fresh corn would work great.
These tacos are really fun to make when you have a good company in the kitchen. Just select the individual components (they’re all so simple) and you’ll have dinner ready in no time. Moreover you can make this recipe for your breakfast. To save time in the morning, if you like you can prep everything the day before. You can divide the eggs into 8 small zip lock baggies for easy reheating. Chop the veggies ahead and use little containers to store them in the refrigerator. The bacon egg omelet is hot and crispy. The salsa is crunchy and spicy. Could there be a better taco? I don’t think so!
Can Tacos be healthy?
Taco shell are generally made of corn. So it is completely depend on how many tacos are you taking per day. A single taco made from a medium corn shell, 1 ounce of cooked ground bison mixed with onions, red bell peppers, and seasonings, two slices of tomatoes, a bit of lettuce, 2 tablespoons of salsa and 1 tablespoon of grated cheese averages 198 calories. The 11.9 grams of fat provides 53 percent of the calories; the 14.6 grams of carbs, 28 percent of the calories; and the 9.3 grams of protein, the remaining 19 percent of the calories. About half of the fat is monounsaturated. Remember to adjust the nutritional value of a single taco according to the number of tacos you eat per meal. For example, three tacos would give you a total of 594 calories.
Salsa is comparatively easy to make, it’s what fills taco. Most restaurants offer a variety of salsas, limes, and even pickled vegetables to add to the meal. Salsa is generally made of lime juice, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, chilies, and other spices. If any sugar or salt is added, it’s very little because the ingredients in salsa are already so flavorful.
Mexican Tacos With Bacon
dish made of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling. With
yummy bacon filling and salsa, sauce enjoys the Mexican tacos made by us. These
easy Bacon Egg Tacos are a delicious and healthful way to start the morning.
- CHOPPING BOARD
- KNIFE SET
- frying pan
- INDUCTION COOKER
- 1 piece of Cucumber
- 1 medium size Onion
- 2 medium size tomatoes
- Salsa sauce
- Crushed black pepper
- Coriander leaves
For bacon omelet
- 2 pieces Sliced Turkey bacon
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Lettuce Leave
- Taco Shell
- Bacon Omelet
- First we will make the salsa part. For making the salsa cut the all vegetables in Julian style.
- Take a bowl and add all the vegetables. Sprinkle some salt and black pepper powder on that. Then add the salsa sauce and mix well.
- In this step make the bacon omelet .To make this heat the sauce pan and heat some olive oil add the chopped bacon. Fry them until evenly browned and crispy, about 10 minutes.
- In the mean time whisk together eggs with milk, black pepper and some salt until well incorporated. Pour this egg mixture to the pan. Gently move the eggs around with a spatula. When the eggs are almost cooked to your liking, season with salt and pepper. Finally remove from heat.
- Now heat some oil in a pan and add taco shell (Easily available on market or you can get it from online) to that.
- now lets do the layering part. On a serving platter, top the taco shells with bacon eggs omllete. Pour the salsa and sprinkle with some cheese. Serve hot with sauce.