Pudding recipes are a one of the common form of dessert recipes for us, it can be made for any occasions. There are several forms of pudding you can make as per your choice.Among them one of the common and popular pudding recipe is chocolate pudding recipe.
Which can be served as dessert for almost all occasions. This is a 30 min recipe that is made with few ingredients. You need to allow a few hours for the pudding to set in the fridge. You can even serve it hot or warm if you want.
But the eggless chocolate pudding thickens nicely after being set. This eggless creamy pudding is one of the greatest desserts and if you’re a pudding lover this pudding will surely drive your mind. This pudding is always a treat and easy to prepare using some easily available ingredients at your home.
The use of both dark chocolate and cocoa powder makes this pudding extra chocolaty and delicious. It is worth trying this easy and delicious chocolate pudding recipe.
In this pudding you will get lots of creaminess, velvety feel and tastes too good after its set. In this recipe we uses cocoa powder which is easily available in any shop in India.
However, I personally like the combination of creamy and less sugary taste in my dessert recipes. Chocolate pudding is that kind of recipe where you will find the creamy taste and also the goodness of chocolate.
Furthermore, many of us even prefer to make this with dark chocolate which i recommended to avoid as it would end up with too chocolaty pudding. Also i would heavily recommend using the best quality of cooking chocolate for this recipe.
So this is not a very rich version, but good enough to enjoy chocolate cravings. Does not compromise on it as the recipe taste and creaminess is directly proportional to it.
Secondly, use full cream or heavy cream instead of skimmed or less fat cream for a better result. Finally, ensure to refrigerate it and not to freeze it. It would lose its creaminess when kept in the room temperature.
How long can you keep chocolate pudding in the fridge?
Prepared homemade chocolate pudding can last for 1 week in the refrigerator, whereas packaged dry pudding will last for months. The pudding life depends on the ingredients you are using.
Pudding is typically created through either a baking oven or on the stovetop and consists of milk, sugar, and thickening agents such as eggs, cornstarch or rice. So this pudding can last for 1 week in the refrigerator.
- INDUCTION COOKER
- 1.5 Cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Cream
- 1 Piece of Dark chocolate
- ¼ tsp Salt
- White chocolate dust for decoration
- Take a bowl and mix cocoa powder and cornstarch properly on that.
- Add sugar and salt to that mixture and whisk well until the mixture is well combined without any lumps.
- Transfer the mixture to a Kadai and add ½ cup milk. Cook on low flame stirring continuously and stir until the sugar is dissolved completely.
- Further, add 1 cup of milk and continueto stir until the mixture turns smooth and silky.
- Now add dark chocolate pieces. And beat until the dark chocolate melts completely.
- Add heavy cream and keep cooking on low flameuntil the mixture thickens and turns glossy.
- Transfer the chocolate pudding into cups and rest for 30 mins in the refrigerator to set completely.
- Finally, enjoy eggless chocolate pudding recipegarnished with crushed white chocolate.