This fruit custard with jelly is a delicious dessert, which is so easy to mix up and does not require any rich ingredients. This fruit custard dessert recipe is quite regular in most of the parties with other caramel custard or other traditional sweet dishes. This jelly mixed fruit custard is simple, egg-less, delicious preparation, and also an elegant looking dessert. When you have a party at your house, and also you have no mood to make a lavish dish and sweet treat for your guest. Try it and it will never let you down.
I serve this jelly with custard in a combined cup. But if you want to serve this jelly and fruit custard individually for your guest, you can do that too. You can put the custard and jelly on a separate bowl. You can mix the fruit with the custard and refrigerate it or you can keep the fruit separately too. Let your guests take as much as they want to get the custard and jelly.
What is custard Powder?
Custard powder is made up of thickeners that give the pudding its texture. Cornstarch is usually the biggest component since it is great for thickening liquids and dissolves easily. The powder also contains flavorings vanilla is the one you’re most likely to find in custard powder and a hint of yellow coloring.
What is the health Benefits of this Mixed Fruit Custard?
Some people who are like me or especially the children do not like to eat the whole fruits. Moreover, they prefer to take those fruits as juice instead of the original fruit. But the problem is that they will not able to get the nutrition and health benefits from that processed juice. The reason behind this maybe both don’t like the pulpy content of fruits and the lip-smacking part of fruits appears only their juice. However, the real essence of fruit nutrition lies in the pulpy content of fruits having roughage, fibrous content, and antioxidants. Also, various additional nutrients of many fruits together rather than one whole fruit are good for your digestive system, skin, and full body.
EASY HOMEMADE FRUIT CUSTARD RECIPE
- INDUCTION COOKER
- Strawberry jelly Crystal
- Bluebird jelly Crystal
- Orange jelly Crystal
- Black Currant Jelly Crystal
- Custard Powder
- Water as required
- ½ Cup of Chopped Apple
- ½ Cup of Chopped Banana
- ½ Cup of Chopped Kiwi
- ½ Cup of Black Grapes
- ½ Cup of Grapes
- 500 ml Milk
- Make up the jelly according to packet instructions or Put the jelly powder in a bowl. Add some boiling water and stir well till the jelly powder dissolves completely. Set aside and let the jelly mixture cool to room temperature.
- Set aside to cool slightly. Divide that colorful jelly among 4 small glasses. Pour the jelly evenly over the glass and carefully place the glasses tilted at almost the same angle. Keep aside to set. Jelly usually takes 45 minutes at room temperature. Also you can refrigerate for 40 – 45 or until set.
- To prepare the custard First chopped the fruit wisely.
- Dissolve the custard powder in 3-4 tablespoons of milk.
- Heat the rest of the milk with sugar in a saucepan.
- Once the milk comes to a boil, stir the custard powder and add to the boiling milk.Stir continuously to avoid lump formation
- Take it off the heat and cool completely. Cover the custard while it cools to avoid skin formation on top
- Mix the chopped fruits in the custards.
the custard cools completely. Pour the mixed fruit custard over the set jelly.
- Top with some red cherries, black grapes and sprinkles.