Maggi Bhel is a tasty, crunchy evening snack. Everyone including children adores maggi so, here is a quick recipe utilizing maggi which is mouth-watering. Maggi Bhel is a fusion recipe of two our favourite dishes – Maggi and Bhel.
You can give it in a tiffin or as a tea time snack. It is mixture of roasted noodles, vegetables, spices, and tomato sauce. Maggi Bhel is also an easy recipe that even beginners can attempt it out.
The recipe for Maggi Bhel can be squeezed in a lot of ways to make it more fascinating.This recipe is done in two steps – dry roast the Maggi and then mix it with veggies. In this recipe, we use ketchup and the Maggi masala instead of chutney and the result is wonderful.
When we dry roast the Maggi it becomes very crisp and almost like noodles and this is what gives the dish a nice crunch.
This recipe is a unique adaptation of Chinese recipe to the Indian street food – bhel recipe is prepared with fried noodles. It is primarily originated from Mumbai as an indo Chinese street food recipe and served mainly as an evening snack recipe.
In India, Mumbai street food is outstanding for its street food snacks it has to offer to its urban areas. Being a cosmopolitan city, it has to offer a large range of street food. One of those snack recipe is traditional bhelpuri.
And a fusion street food is Chinese bhel recipe with delicious sauce. IN this recipe the addition of veggies is completely depends on your choice and can be tested with beans, broccoli, and sprouts.
But make sure to slice them thinly before adding and sautéing it. Another important thing is this dish has to be served immediately once it has been prepared. otherwise, the crispiness of the noodles would be lost and may turn soggy.
Bhel is a very popular Indian street food and is very easy to make at home. It is made with puffed rice, peanuts, chutneys, spice, and veggies. There are two types of bhel recipes, one is wet and another is dry which is known as sukha bhel.
The only difference between the two recipes is that one is made with chutneys and another without chutneys. Bhel is a very popular Indian street food and is very easy to make at home.
It is made with puffed rice, peanuts, chutneys, spice, and veggies. There are two types of bhel recipes, one is wet and another is dry which is known as sukha bhel. The only difference between the two recipes is that one is made with chutneys and another without chutneys.
However, traditional Bhel Puri is an outstanding street side food from India. Made using puffed rice and an array of spices and chutneys, it is a delight to eat.In our recipe we are using roasted maggi instead of puffed rice.Although the ingredients and preparation may vary a bit, it has this authentic taste and tang that is very addictive.
Maggi Bhel Recipe
- INDUCTION COOKER
- KNIFE SET
- CHOPPING BOARD
- 2 Packets of Maggi Noodles
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Packet Maggi Masala
- ½ Cup of Chopped Onion
- ½ Cup of Chopped Tomatoes
- ½ Cup of Chopped Capsicum
- Boiled Corn
- Chopped Chilies
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 Tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 Tsp Salt
- ½ Lemon juice
- Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- Take a bowl and crush the maggi noodles into small pieces with palms.
- Dry roast the crushed Maggi noodles on medium flame for 7-8 minutes.Thereon few minutes, you will see it has turned golden brown in color. Once the noodles turn golden brown in color, switch off the flame. Let them cool completely.
- Now, in a bowl, take maggi masala and add tomato ketchup to it. Mix it well.
- In another bowl add one by one chopped onion, tomato, capsicum, green chillies, boiled sweet corn, some peanuts and chopped coriander leaves.Accordingly, combine some chili flakes, salt, lemon juice, crushed black pepper and that sauce to it.
- Add dry roasted Maggie and mix well upside down without crushing the noodles.
- Then, again addsome chat masala and red chili powder to this mixture. Similarly give it a good mix gently.
- Garnish with some bhujiya and coriander leaves. Serve immediately with sauce or else it will turn soggy.