Homemade paneer pizza crust layered with pizza sauce, paneer, bell pepper, onions, and cheese. This is the best fusion pizza ever. This recipe shared how to prepare the pizza dough and then bake the pizza in an oven.
Sometimes fusion food savors good and brings the dish to a completely. In this recipe, we marinate paneer cubes with some curd and veggies and with some spices. Paneer pizza is one of the favorite pizza at home.
You can always add vegetables which your family likes or prefers. At my home, both onions and capsicum win hands down in any pizza. For the capsicum or bell pepper, you can use any colored bell pepper. For a vegan version of this pizza, use tofu instead of paneer and vegan mozzarella cheese.
This recipe gives a nice fluffy textured pizza base and one which is crisp from outside after getting baked. There is no chewiness or hardness held in the pizza dough. Paneer tikka pizza recipe has become a popular recipe in India.
Therefore there are several flavors and differences to this fusion pizza recipe. Instead of paneer, you can find mushroom tikka pizza, chicken tikka pizza, and even aloo tikka pizza recipe. So the main part is these recipe follows the same procedure as any pizza recipe but the toppings are different as per your choice.
In this pizza, the shallow fry paneer cubes with diced onions and capsicum are placed on the pizza as toppings. Once the paneer tikka are added, the pizza base is topped with a generous amount of mozzarella cheese and paneer pizza is ready.
Why your Pizza crust is not stretching properly ?
The most important part of the pizza-making is the dough part. Without a perfect base, pizza is a vacuum. Also, one of the most common pizza problems has to do with dough preparation, specially, while you are making your own dough at home.
Many people want to begin working with their pizza dough right away and attempt to stretch and form their dough before it is fully ready to use. If this is the case you need to let your dough stay at room temperature for at least 30 mins or longer before stretching.
How to keep your pizza crust soft?
Proper measurement of the flour is important. Sometimes when too much flour is added, the dough will come out hard and stiff. This can be caused by overworking the dough either by hand or with a roller.
Overdoing the dough will pop all the tiny bubbles that make pizza crust so airy and fluffy once cooked. The hard crust can also be caused by the type of flour you use.
How to store your leftover pizza?
You can just accumulate the leftover slices into a zip lock bag. The cheese has hardened and cooled off enough that the slices don’t stick to each other. But if your pizza has lots of toppings then, top the single slices with a layer of foil, or parchment paper, and keep stacking. Additionally, make sure to cover the whole thing tightly up in plastic wrap before placing it in the fridge.
- INDUCTION COOKER
- KNIFE SET
- Induction Oven
- 3 Cups of all-purpose flour
- 200 Gm of Paneer Cube
- 2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- 1 TSP Sugar
- 2 TSP Salt
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 TSP Turmeric Powder
- 1 TSP Cumin Powder
- 1 TSP Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 1 Small Butter Cube
- 1/3 Cup of Tomato Sauce
- 1/3 Cup of Red Chili Sauce
- 1 TSP Chili Flakes
- 1 TSP Oregano
A) Making dough:
- In a bowl pour the all-purpose flour. Now add the baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt on that also mix them well.
- Now on that flour add the yogurt plus some oil and start to knead the dough with adding some water.
- Knead to smooth and soft dough. Add more water if required while kneading. Overall knead for at least 8 to 10 minutes.
A) Preparation of Toppings
- Meanwhile, when the dough is getting leavened, prepare the toppings. In a bowl take 200 grams of paneer cubes.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon red chili powder, 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/2 lemon juice, and 1 pinch salt. You can add more of the spice as per your choice powders if you want. Then mix all the ingredients properly.
- Now heat the pan, add some butter on that and add the marinated paneer cube for shallow fry. Fry them for 5 to 6 mins and keep them aside.
C) Preparation of sauce
- For the preparation of pizza sauce, in a bowl add some tomato sauce, red chili sauce, and sprinkles some oregano, chili flakes on that. Mix them well.
D) Assembling And Making Paneer Pizza
- Once the dough has doubled up, add some flour on the tray and knead the dough lightly again.
- Spread the dough to a medium thickness in the pizza pan. You can even make thin-crust pizzas.
- Spread pizza sauce on the dough. And add grated mozzarella cheese depending on the size of the pizza.
- Add all the chopped veggies and paneer tikka for toppings. Plus sprinkle some Chili Flakes & Oregano on it.
- Now add some butter on the edge and combine with some more grated cheese. Bake paneer pizza for 15 to 20 minutes on 180C till the cheese melts or gets golden and the pizza crust is crisp and golden.
- Remove the paneer pizza on a plate or tray. Sprinkle some red chilly flakes and oregano on the pizza.
- Then slice paneer pizza with a pizza cutter or knife. Then serve. This way makes all the paneer pizzas.