Creamy white sauce pasta is an easy and popular cheesy pasta recipe made with creamy white sauce with soft and tasty macaroni pasta. Basically, this recipe encouraged by the Italian white-colored pasta recipe.
But it is combined and modified as per Indian taste. You can serve this delicious dish for lunch or dinner. Also, it is a perfect lunch box recipes for kids and adults. So in today’s recipe, We will present super simple and Delicious Creamy macaroni white sauce Pasta Packed With Flavour.
You can cook this recipe in various styles and sauces. Extremely Creamy, melt in the mouth texture with a crunch of perfectly sautéed vegetables, one cannot get enough of the dish. Also, this creamy white sauce pasta made with just a few ingredients that are easily available at the store.
If you love cheese and it is the world’s greatest discovery, you’re going to fall head over heels for this spicy pasta recipe. White sauce pasta is a delish pasta dish where you can mix different kinds of veggies along with a creamy white sauce. This white sauce made of all-purpose flour, butter, full cream milk, and cheese.
Usually, for us, pasta means red coloured pasta. Besides, pasta has to be spicy, tangy, or in other words, it has to be chatpata in taste. Well, this pasta recipe in white sauce is quite different, it is not like that red pasta but i will satisfy the cheesy and creaminess taste.
Also, we have added an ample amount of chili flakes, black pepper, and mixed herbs which should satisfy those spicy demands. Basically, the fragrance and features of this recipe are cheesy and creamy which makes this recipe unique.
Additionally, this white sauce pasta is a great one-pot recipe, without boiling the pasta, which hardly takes any time. This recipe is such a big mess-free dinner, as you don’t have to use many utensils to make one meal. Also, you can make it from veggies whatever you have in your fridge or kitchen.
How to store this Pasta?
I am sure you are now thinking about the leftover. Well, this creamy white sauce Pasta stays unspoiled for about 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator. But please make sure you either store it in an airtight container or a ziplock bag. With times, It solidifies while storing, so when you want to reuse it again, add some warm milk and cook the dish until warm.
Is White Sauce Pasta healthy?
Usually, White Sauce Pasta tummy filled food because of the use of milk, and cheese. Therefore this dish bit on the heavy side, whereas the Red Sauce Pasta is a light dish because the base is made of tomatoes.
But in red sauce pasta, there are lots of spices. But it is a good way to include veggies in your diet, as you can load this pasta with the nutrition of different vegetables. Also using milk and cheese is a good source of vitamin D.
So, you can overlook the rich part and can consume without any second thought. Also, you can use whole wheat pasta instead of macaroni pasta for a healthier version.
You can use cheese-like sharp cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, or even a mix of few in this recipe. Today’s recipe we have used processed cheese in this recipe.
White Sauce Pasta
- INDUCTION COOKER
- Grill Pan
- Hand blender
- 1 Cup Macaroni Pasta
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped Carrot
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped Capsicum
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped Onion
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 3 Cheese Slices
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Crushed Pepper
- Sprinkle some chili flakes
- Chopped coriander leaves
- In a deep bottom pan, add water and once it heats add salt and 1 tsp oil, give it a little stir and once the water boils add pasta to it. On a low medium flame, let it boil for about 10-15 minutes.
- The pasta should be boiled until cooked but not very soft. Please check with a knife or fork by slicing the pasta in half. Strain the pasta and pour cold water to avoid them from sticking.
- Meanwhile in a pan, once it’s hot add butter, add the bell pepper, onions, carrots and sprinkle salt. On a high flame sauté the vegetables for 1-2 minutes. These vegetables should be crunchy so do not overcook it. Once sautéed vegetables are ready and set it aside.
- Again heat butter in a large pan. Once it melts add all-purpose flour and stir it continuously for around 2 minutes.
- Cook ituntil the flour changes its color and gradually add a cup of milk. Keepstirring quickly to avoid lump formation.Add salt to taste and cheese slices.Keep stirring the mixture so the cheese melts instantly. The white sauce is ready !
- Add thevegetables, boiled pasta, and black pepper and mix well. Cook for a minute andthen sprinkle some pizza seasoning, chili flakes, oregano and mix well. If youfind the sauce to be thick, make it fluid using milk only. Turn off the flame.
- Transfer it to a serving plate. Creamy White Sauce Pasta is now ready. Sprinkle some chilli flakes, chopped coriander leaves enjoy.