Oreo Ice Cream
This is a homemade very easy vanilla ice cream with loads of crumbled oreos. This is an eggless ice cream and you need only four ingredients.
Servings: 1 Loaf pan
- 15 Oreo Biscuit
- 2 Cups Of Fresh Cream
- 1 Cup Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- Crushed Oreo Biscuits
- Choco Syrup & Choco Chips For Garnish
Blend 15 Oreo cookies.
Take a bowl with ice cubes and put another bowl on top of this bowl.
Now on the bowl add the fresh cream, whipped into stiff peaks with an electric mixer.
Add sweetened condensed milk and beat on low speed until consolidated and creamy. Now combine the vanilla essence and mix again.
Add crushed oreo and mix well. Pour the mixture in the container. Repeatedly add some crushed oreo and cover it with a plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
Once frozen, scoop into a bowl. Top with choco syrup and choco chips. And enjoy the creamy ice cream.
• Use a mixing bowl that will be large enough to hold all ingredients including whipped cream.
• Try to use insulated ice cream containers and these ice cream containers because they prohibit ice crystals and it is alsoeasy to use and easy to clean.
• You can also use multiple containers for convenient use.
• Store ice cream in small, airtight containers and blanket the surface with plastic to minimize the formation of ice crystals and to increase the creaminess.
• Using too much sugar can cause the ice cream to become too hard also, but be sure to follow the recipe carefully because too little sugar can cause it to be too soft.
• Ensure the ice cream mixture has been chilled in the refrigerator before beginning the freezing process.
• Add mix-ins, such as chocolate chips, nuts, and crushed Oreos, for only the last minute of swirling. The ice cream should already be done. You just want to disperse the mix-ins evenly.
• The initial chill of your ice cream base is very important. This sets the tone for.
Forming smooth ice crystals. Refrigerate the custard for 8 hours at minimum. This gives the custard time to mature and meld the cream.