Tri-Color Ice Cream
Create a fun ice cream that's full of colour - ideal for Independence Day and any other events.
- 2 Cups Fresh Cream
- 1 Cup Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 3-4 Drops of Orange Food Color
- 3-4 Drops of Green Food Color
- Tricolor Sprinkles (optional)
Take a bowl and beat the fresh cream on medium-high speed until it becomes thick, creamy, and gives a solid peak point.
Add the condensed milk and vanilla extractand beat until well-blended. Now the ice cream base is ready.
4. Break the ice cream batter into three bowls. Color one bowl with a few drops of green food color and other with orange food color.
Now take a freezer-safe bowl, layer it with a green ice cream base, and add in the next layer of white ice cream base and then finally add in the orange ice cream base. Cover with a wrapper and let it set well for at least 7 to 8 hrs or until completely set.
Serve with some tricolor sprinkles and enjoy.
- Use a mixing bowl that will be large enough to hold all ingredients including whipped cream.
- Don’t use food color in too much quantity to the cream because it can give a taste of bitterness.
- For storing always use covered ice cream containers and these ice cream containers because they prohibit ice crystals and it is also easy to use and easy to clean.
- Take 3 separate bowls for making the base otherwise, colours will combine with together.
- Store ice cream in small, airtight containers and blanket the surface with plastic to minimize the formation of ice crystals and to increase the creaminess.